Thursday, January 11, 2007

You. . .


The thought of YOU makes me smile
The things YOU do make me think
The way YOU are is a mystery

As each day passes YOU become more prominent
As each experience takes place I see in YOU more dominance

When the sun came up I wished YOU were here to share it
When the I went to bed last night I wished I had an old T-Shirt of YOUrs so I could wear it
When YOU're close to me I feel something deep
in the pit of my stomach that keep me from sleep

I don't know what it is and I won't try and guess
The pure pleasure I feel is worth every staggered breath
When I close my eyes I can still feel YOUr touch
The tremors my body makes are sometimes a little too much

One thing I know for sure is I like YOU around
Let's just see where this goes hopefully we won't drown

Let's stand by the shore YOU and I
Watching the waves rise and fall
Drawing our names in the sand
I watch YOU take my hand
And lead me to a quiet spot
Where we remain until the sun sets

YOU know what YOU want
I just haven't figure YOU out yet!

No comments: